Gold Monster 1000
The GOLD MONSTER 1000 features fully automatic operation and comes with a choice of coils, battery options and shaft configurations. If you're looking for super sensitive gold performance at a great price, then this is the detector you've been waiting for!
- Fully automatic operation
- Extra sensitive 45 kHz VLF performance
- Highly adaptable
- 2 search coils included
- Easy quick start
Up until now, there has always been a compromise between frequency and sensitivity when optimising detector performance, because lower frequencies are more sensitive to larger gold nuggets and higher frequencies are more sensitive to smaller gold nuggets.
When comparing detectors, the three curves in the diagram represent each detector’s ability to find small gold nuggets of a certain size, at a maximum possible depth. Most detectors will find a very large nugget just beneath the surface, however a detector’s sensitivity to gold determines how many smaller nuggets will ultimately be recovered in difficult (noisy) ground at greater depths.
An 18 kHz detector will normally have a depth advantage on nuggets ≥ 1.0g over a basic mid-frequency detector, and a 71 kHz detector will have a depth advantage on nuggets ≤ 0.1g. The advanced GOLD MONSTER 1000 uses an intermediate 45 kHz frequency AND a high speed 24-bit signal processor. This primary combination greatly boosts sensitivity to gold beyond that of other single frequency VLF detectors over a wide range of nugget sizes, without introducing excess noise and false signals.
The GOLD MONSTER 1000 also has improved ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination and copes better with conductive (salty) soils than higher frequency detectors, making it the perfect choice to maximise your gold recovery!
*Detector sensitivity comparisons are representative only. Actual performance will depend upon nugget size, detector settings and ground conditions.
Automatic noise cancel • Digital electronics • Auto ground balance • Faster processor • Automatic sensitivity
Most parts are available separately.
Minelab Gold Monster 1000
- Key Technology Ultra-wide dynamic range 45kHz VLF
- Detect Modes Gold (Iron reject), Deep All-Metal
- Discrimination Gold Chance Indicator (high/low)
- Ground Balance Automatic (Easy-Trak)
- Noise Cancel Automatic (On start-up)
- Sensitivity Adjust Manual (1–10), Auto (11), Auto+ (12)
- Volume Adjust Manual 1–6
- Visual Display Monochrome LCD
- Detector Length 1382mm–944mm (54.4"–37.2")
- Detector Weight (10"× 6" coil) 1.33kg (2.94lbs) (excluding battery)
- Audio Output Internal speaker or headphones 3.5mm (1/8")
- Coils (standard) GM10 (10"x 6" Double-D), GM05 (5" Double‑D)
- Waterproof Coils waterproof to 1m (3')
- Splashproof Control box
- Battery options Li-Ion (included), 8 × AA Batteries (not included)
- Warranty 2 years control box & coil