Superior Gold Detecting! High performance MPS technology combined with the versatility of many search coil options make the GPX 5000 a favorite for serious prospectors.
More features and functions make the GPX 5000 the second best gold detector in the world!
The GPX 5000 sets a high benchmark in gold detecting technology. Featuring Minelab's exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is extremely capable of finding more gold than other brand detectors. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive 'retirement nugget' and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading patented technology ensure the GPX detectors run smooth and quiet in even the most severe ground conditions, whilst still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets.
Unit will be shipped direct from Minelab upon order placement
MPS, DVT & SETA Technology
• 8 Timings make the GPX 5000 very versatile. It's like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
• Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
• Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
• Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
• Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
• Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
• Six preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
• Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
• Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
• Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
• Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
• Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimise target responses.
• Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) - Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
• Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
• Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
• Two coils as standard: 11” Double-D coil plus 15 x 12-inch Monoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.
Languages: English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)