With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
Sleek & Lightweight
Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
Wireless Audio Compatible
Compatible with ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, and fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
6 Custom Search Profiles
Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favourite settings in each mode.
Fast & Accurate Target ID
Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions… just select your detecting location and go!
Great performance in high-trash recreational environments.
Using Multi in this mode is the most versatile for general coin and treasure detecting.
Ideal for detecting fine jewellery
Using Multi in this mode helps the specialist find the widest range of target sizes.
Excels in dry sand, wet sand,
Beach mode operates in Multi only, and is designed for typical use in beach conditions.
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 600 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
For detailed information on user interface functionality and operation, download the EQUINOX 600 | 800 Getting Started Guide from the downloads tab.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets.
With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
Read more detailed information and reviews on our game-changing Multi-IQ technology on the Minelab Treasure Talk Blog.
- Detect Modes Park | Beach | Field
- Custom Search Profiles 6 (2 per Detect Mode)
- User Profile Button No
- Operating Frequencies (kHz) Multi, 5, 10, 15
- Noise Cancel Auto
- Ground Balance Auto | Manual
- Sensitivity 1–25
- Target Volume 0–25
- Threshold Level 0–25
- Target Identification 50 segment notch discrimination | Ferrous: -9 – 0 | Non-ferrous: 1 – 40
- Threshold Pitch Fixed
- Target Tones 1, 2, 5, 50
- Tone Break Ferrous
- Tone Pitch Ferrous
- Tone Volume Ferrous
- Depth Indicator 5 levels
- Length 1440 mm (56.7")
- Weight 1.34 kg (2.96 lbs)
- Standard Coil 11-inch Double-D Smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10')
- Audio Output • In-built loudspeaker • 3.5mm (1/8") headphones (included) • Bluetooth compatible • WM 08 Wi-Stream compatible
- Headphones (included) Wired 3.5mm (1/8") headphones (non waterproof)
- WM 08 (included) No
- Display Monochrome LCD with backlight
- LCD Backlight On, Off
- Battery In-built rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Battery Runtime Approx. 12 hours
- Waterproof Waterproof to 3m/10-feet
- Key Technologies Multi-IQ | 3F×3 | Wi-Stream | Bluetooth | aptX™ Low Latency
- Other Accessories USB Charging cable (1.5A), Multi Language Screen protectors
- Software Upgradeable Yes, via USB connection (Windows and OSX)
- Warranty 3 years control box and coil